Intramurals / Campus Recreation

For answers to questions about intramurals on campus or anything related to campus recreation, please contact Andrew Nelson, Coordinator of Recreation and Wellness, at 800-362-2127 ext 6539, 515-964-6539 or by email at

I'm including the link to the campus recreation information for your reference.

Please contact us again with any additional questions.
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 57328-685
  • Date Created: 09/08/2017
  • Last Modified Since: 09/21/2017
  • Viewed: 3